did they really ruin my dryer? not quite. but they sure do turn gooey! i have 3 boys and one girl, and they all love dirt, digging and bugs. this blog is just a small glimpse into my life as a mom, wife and whatever else God puts before me.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Diary of Five

i am seeing.... the glare of the sun off the window in my dining room.  a welcomed brightness

i am hearing... my daughter doing a beading craft at the table. 

i am tasting... the aftertaste of coffee sweetened by vanilla chai spice creamer

i am smelling... not a whole lot.  my nose is stuffy.

i am feeling... the tenderness of my big toe as the sock and shoe i am wearing are rubbing it with every move of my feet.  it hurts...

diary of five

No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear from you! we all need encouragement in our journey as moms.