can you believe it?? i am posting my list of gifts on the day it is “due” so to speak. i have to type quick, though… who knows when the next meltdown will occur.
186. elephant and piggie books
187. do a dot markers
188. vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and peanuts
189. my crock pot
190. new meal plans… complete with shopping lists
191. DST… it actually worked in my favor this year as i got off work an hour early :)
192. a husband who is working his tail off to get new clients so i can cut back at work sooner rather than later
193. my KISA’s new job teaching accounting for a local university.
194. completing 4 weeks of our new curriculum (yep, i changed mid year!)
195. the return of “booger brain”
196. bonobo drawing a picture for his sister
197. bonobo’s sheer delight in exclaiming “Satan has been defeated! He can’t touch me!!” with a fist pump for emphasis
198. finding bonobo’s Message bible under his pillow… he sleeps with it every night
199. tic tac’s very intricate drawings. he loves to make them as full of details as possible
200. tic tac’s love of all things bug
201. audiobooks with accompanying bound books. tic tac is devouring these and increasing his reading skills immensely
202. stinkerbell’s love of dress up and all things girlie
203. stinkerbell hanging out in the bathroom with me while i shower so she and i can have (in her words) girl time
204. a little girl’s desires to be like mommy… a lot of her statements lately start with “when i’m a mommy like you” or “when i’m taller than you”
205. the moose’s love of walking instead of crawling
206. the diaper rash that is FINALLY gone!!
207. normal poop (ok, weird, i know, but if you read this post you will understand why i write this!)
208. a gracious, loving compassionate God. He loves me despite me.
209. miraculous shirts that stop bullets from entering a young man’s abdomen and killing him (i’ll fill you in on that one later)
210. newly budding trees
211. plans for a greenhouse in my backyard!!!
212. the thought of fresh veggies, straight from the ground and my own hard work!
213. the teaching opportunities that will arise from having our own greenhouse garden: patience, diligence, commitment to name a few
how about you? are you counting up your gifts? it is never too late to start! head on over to Ann’s and check it out :)