did they really ruin my dryer? not quite. but they sure do turn gooey! i have 3 boys and one girl, and they all love dirt, digging and bugs. this blog is just a small glimpse into my life as a mom, wife and whatever else God puts before me.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

while the boys are away...





...stinkerbell will play!

after i dropped off the boys at their VBS class, i came home to find stinkerbell outside with daddy. moments outside are getting fewer and further between as the heat reaches the level of "oh my goodness, i am going to suffocate if i have to breathe that hot air." our back porch stays shaded til around 10:30, so we let her hang out in the shade. i got out the water and paintbrush and she had a blast! i love open-ended toys like this :)


1 comment:

  1. Looks like she is having a wonderful time!! Thanks for stopping by my place!

    ReplyDelete

i would love to hear from you! we all need encouragement in our journey as moms.