each week i tell myself that i am going to count up my gifts. and each week it seems like i fail. but, this week, thanks to illness, i have been on the computer a little more, and managed to get some down. whew.
249. a new job with a promise of less time away from home
250. Lay’s stacks with french onion dip
251. jellybeans at 50% off
252. new crayons
253. newly sharpened pencils
254. vanilla ice cream with salted peanuts and Special Dark syrup
255. easy recipes that i can make ahead of time so that my family still eats a meal when i am at work
256. beautiful, handmade sentiments from my children on mother’s day… unprompted!
257. a gorgeous ring from my husband given on the eve of mother’s day
258. my minivan
259. gorgeous weather that allows me to open up the windows all day
260. no need for air conditioner or heater for a time
261. chocolate chunk cookies
262. bedtime clocks
263. chore wheels
264. dinner and games with friends
265. Little People
266. coffee freshly brewed
267. curly, blonde scalp fuzz (cannot really call it hair)
join in counting up your gifts with ann at a holy experience. click the button below to join in, read about others and be blessed!