Friday, May 7, 2010
more gifts to count
i know it is tuesday, but yesterday was too crazy to post. i also wanted to get the pictures up to accompany the gifts i saw from God this past week. i have enjoyed looking for His blessings, and i know there were a lot more, but i had trouble recalling them as i wrote this. i think i am going to have to keep track daily on paper and then write the post on sunday :) maybe that will work! hope you all had a very blessed week and saw God working in all the big and little things in your lives.
11. early morning shows put on by our two oldest boys as they make tents and houses out of their bedding
12. giggles from a little girl as we play 'tickle me!' before bed
13. the desire of a 7 year old boy to help his 2.9 year old sister to play dress-up with princess clothes.
14. 3 children laughing and dancing uninhibited in the living room in tu-tus and poodle skirts
15. renters who are going to be vacating our home in colorado at the end of may...we might actually be able to stage it to sell it now
16. a husband who has been home while launching his business...his extra hands have been invaluable
17. a 7 year old son who has FINALLY conquered the mountain of staying dry at night!
18. a trip to IKEA to buy new bedding to celebrate #17
19. sweet kisses from an older brother
20. the joy of a little girl as she finally blows bubbles from a wand
21. a surprise visit from a childhood friend as they visited our town on business
22. beautiful desert blooms
23. a walk in a beautiful desert park and a picnic to follow
a great week to be had by all!!